...

Leave A Comment :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

well well well

Well yesterday was my first day of work. Everyone there is so awesome.! Except my manager said I had to have the whole menu memorized by friday...so that was pretty rude.. I have to wear heels at work and man do heels hurt after the first couple hours. I get 50% off all food there so that is a bonus! I hate being the newbie.. I just wish that i knew how to do everything and was not the new one..Alos, Amanda showed me this little clip. It is soo funny, about 10 seconds long, i kept watching it over and over again laughing !! I suggest you watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7W6BaNs_I&feature=related
:) :)

3 comments:

  1. How is that memorizing going? And by the way I would have picked the same template for you (the orange/yellow) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's been too long since your last post. Kiara has a blog!

    ReplyDelete